YellowPages.com / Failure to deliver on contract!
We signed a 12 month contract with yellowpages.com in which we were guaranteed 90 clicks per month (1080 clicks per year). The cost is $391/month. Our first three months we got 43, 15, & 5 clicks respectively. Although the company is not performing on the contract, they are not willing to let us out of it. They will not refund our money and claim that if we don't get the clicks by the end of the year they will extend our ad for free until we get them. I'm not interested in paying almost $400/month for clicks I might get 2 years from now. They seem to think that I have to uphold my end of the contract, bot they do not have uphold theirs. I now have to get an attorney involved.
More YellowPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - Cancel Contract 
- YellowPages.com - Horrible to cancel!!!!!! 
- YellowPages.com - Failure to deliver on promised advertising 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - Yellow-Page-USA.com 
- YellowPages.com - Yellowpages a scam! 
- YellowPages - Address book cover image
- YellowPages - service charges
- YellowPages - mccurtain construction
- YellowPages - my company g.a. queencrete llc. 
- Yellow Pages - web page