YellowPages.com / Incessant phone calls after contract end!
YellowPages.com promised us Delle Electric, LLC a year ago that we would be receiving regular stats with our newly agreed-to contract. Not once in a year did we receive any stats. We were hassled by phone every two hours starting in middle May 2007 for the contract renewal. When I stated that we would not be renewing were then called every hour and a faxed form from Yellowpages.com to cancel the account never showed cancellation instructions but blocked out amounts for the yearly contract they were hoping to procure. I wrote CANCEL ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY and faxed back. Three weeks later they pulled out their regular monthly payment out of contract and a phone call to the rep was met with a suggestion that either this was our last payment (which is not since our contract was over) or there was a problem. This afternoon, June 19, 2007 we started getting phone calls from Yellowpages.com again about renewing our contract and paying the fees. It seems our cancellation has been ignored.
I want the payment of June 15 2007 investigated and returned. I want the phone calls to cease immediately. This is a cease and desist order to the fullest. Stop calling our business line, stop taking payments that were NOT authorized and return the payment you took without authorization and leave us alone. This account is CANCELED.
More YellowPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - Cancel Contract 
- YellowPages.com - Horrible to cancel!!!!!! 
- YellowPages.com - Failure to deliver on promised advertising 
- YellowPages.com - Failure to deliver on contract! 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - Yellow-Page-USA.com 
- YellowPages - mccurtain construction
- YellowPages - my company g.a. queencrete llc. 
- Yellow Pages - web page 
- YP.com advertising - not saying that they would do online advertising
- Yellow Pages - cancellation of ad, for apartment rental and ad for pet sitting service no longer available