Yatratimes.com / fraud
YATRATIMES.COM- A fraud company that one should never trust.
I had received a call from Yatratimes on 15/01/2015 from [protected] and a person named Rahul tried luring me to buy a package for Rs.10999 and asked to check thier website which i subsequently did after a couple of phonecalls. I then agreed to take a package and also paid the amount through my credit card. He then called up again asking me to take another package which also i did by encouraging my cousin to do so in return for which the company promised to give me a Blackberry Z10 which i didn't recieved. I then happened to receive confirmation documents from the company through post which my cousin did not receive . Consequently I called the company regarding the same but it was since then that the company started ignoring my calls and also all efforts made even through mail to be able to contact them were in vain. This frustrating act is so disturbing with no replies, no trace of my money or my cousin's, and no idea about how to go about this issue. The documents i received serve as proof and I do not intend to stay shut at this issue. I also read many other similar complaints and am shocked that nothing has been done about the same as the number of frauds keep increasing and still unheard. It is high time the government, or the police department step up to their responsibility and take a strict action against this company. We middle class families who just plainly seek to go for a holiday find it difficult to trust any company and also fail to trust that any high authority would come to a rescue.
I will not leave this issue just here and will fight till i get justice for this fraudulent act. I am firm on my demand for a refund of all mine and my cousin's money and will not stay quiet about it.
(Yatratimes document INVOICE NO.- 100428 and ID NO.-[protected]-- Received on 21/01/2015.)
ET.VIVEK KING (Complainee)
More Yatratimes.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra.com - hotel booking
- Yatra Online - never book hotel with www.yatra.com
- Yatra Online - yatra support was not replying me to one mail
- Yatra Online - wrong transfer of fund to icici bank a/c at delhi branch of yatra.com
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - hotel booking - wrong room