[Resolved] Yatra.com / non refund of cancelled air ticket
I booked an air ticket through yatra.com on 9/12/2006 booking no KPY6AJ). I cancelled it on 11/12/2006 and i got an e mail from yatra.com that Rs.14050 will be refunded to my credit card. The refund is not yet credited to my card till date (6/3/2007) even after repeated phone calls and emails. Stay away from Yatra.com!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Yatra Online Customer Care's Response, Oct 28, 2017
Greeting from Yatra.com!
We would like to inform you that cancellation was done online and for refund mode of payment was selected as Yatra e-cash and same has been credited in your Yatra account.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- Yatra.com - fraud booking
- Yatra Online - insensitive behaviour and lack of response
- Yatra.com - unethical behaviour
- Yatra Online - avoid yatra.com for hotel booking
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - flight tickets 
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - money not reached the second party account