Yatra / Yatra.com / canceled flights and no refunds even after 4 months
Yatra.com is a Fraud/Scam site which takes your money but never refunds money for airline canceled flight, and there customer service runs
on the golden rule of frustrating the customer and forcing them to go away.
We had the misfortune to book our tickets through Yatra.com for domestic flight from Raipur to Bombay for Jan-2009.
Just two days before the flight we were told by Kingfisher airline that our flight has been canceled, forcing us to scramble to get new reservation at premium price. Point to be noted that Yatra.com didnt
even bother to send us an email/phone/text msg about the canceled flight.
The part two of the horror story continued when we called Yatra.com and asked them to refund us the money paid for the flight canceled by Kingfisher.
It has been over 4 months and numerous phone call
to Yatra customer and still no refund in sight.
Every time I call I get the same stock reply that
we have called Kingfisher and we are processing your refund and you should get the refund back in 7-10 days.
More Yatra / Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - tickets partially booked and being asked for more money to complete booking
- Yatra Online - hotel stay
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - hotel booking
- Yatra Online - never book hotel with www.yatra.com
- Yatra Online - yatra support was not replying me to one mail