Yanwen / returns

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was sent the wrong size product and I have no details to send it back to be replaced or refunded. I have tried to contact several times but am getting nowhere. The product was sent to the UK but the size sent was American. I want a replacement or refunded and information on how to return it.
Can you help the product was sent from 12 f2p
KMUK
12 Saxon way
Harmondsworth
UB7 0LW
Mrs A Cowley

An
Jan 26, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      9th of Feb, 2019

parcel sent back to yourself has you were the return address on packing tracked and received please refund for my spot pen thanks

• Yv
      28th of Feb, 2019

Mrs Y. Mills
    Parcel sent back, was in poor state, could not use the zip, it would not open. also there was a loose peace of material in the package. Please could you let me know when you have received it

• Yv
      28th of Feb, 2019

I am about to send back a parcel, because of the poor state of the content, the zip of the dress will not open. it has poor stitch work at the hem, it is was not ironed neither. There was a loose piece of clothe in the package as well.
    Please let me know when you receive it.

• Pe
      11th of Mar, 2019

I returned an item to you on 3rd January 2019. I have phoned and emailed many times and still, you have not acknowledged receipt of this parcel. It was sent tracked to your address by the royal mail. I want a refund for this useless item. I paid £39.95 for this very bad excuse for a coat. I want my money back, please.