Yankeecandle.com / the quality was bad and these candles were too expensive
I bought couple of candles from the company www.yankeecandle.com. The seller told me that they were durable, but after two days of using it, the candle was “destroyed”. I was really disappointed, because the prices on the website were really high. The seller of course tried to excuse and offered some discount for the further orders, but I decided that I would never again buy their candles.
More Yankeecandle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar ruined my car 
- Yankee Candle - no smell 
- Yankee Candle - gel air freshener can melt plastic 
- Yankee Candle - Fragrance Fan - fan melted my tv 
- Yankee Candle Car Jar - yankee candle car jar melted my steering column 
- Yankee Candle - tea lights and holder
- Yankee Candle - candles and soot!
- Yankee Candle - employee/service
- Yankee Candle - candles
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar