Yak Communications / Blames you for their problems
Yak made me take 2 vacation days off work to wait for their technician... just to be told that they've moved the date to another day or cancelled entirely.
The first time, after waiting 3 hours at a house that is under renovations, I called YAK to ask about their tech and when he would arrive.
I was told by the CS rep that the tech cancelled and that I should have called in to ask if their tech was going to come today (no attempt at calling me to let me know as well as blaming me for the lack of communications). I rescheduled for 2 weeks later where I took another vacation to sit at an empty house waiting for a tech that never showed. This time I called them after 30 mins and was told again that the tech wasn't going to show (didn't bother to tell me AGAIN) and was rescheduled for the 3rd time. Its been over a month since I asked for service to be installed and now the pricing and bandwidth changed from when I had asked for it to new prices that are almost as high as Shaw/Telus.
Terrible service. I will be cancelling after the first month as I've received $5 credit for my troubles (they won't refund the modem if I cancel so might as well take the $5) and going with a company that isn't a joke.
More Yak Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Yak Communications - Bad service 
- Yak Communications/Any and all - Everything with regards to this &company& 
- Yak Communications - e-mail 
- Yak Communications - gone to collections not right 
- Yak Communications - Terrible Customer Service 
- Yak Communications / Distributel Communications - Crooked Company In Business By Deception
- Yak Communications - Terminated my service
- yak - poor service and tech dept revenge 
- YAK Residential Phone Service - Bad service
- Yak Communications - They had no legal right...