XS Direct Insurance Brokers / cancellation policy

1 London, United States

Dear miss/sir

I had experienced a cancellation policy from your side which is I don't understand why, they said they sent me form by post and I didn't receive I swear to god and I've spoke to customer services and even your manager and I didn't get no where, I use this car to drop my daughter school only and now I don't have insurance, I passed through very bad experience effected on my health and work, I couldn't do nothing and I was chasing my case all the time, if you go back to the records, you will find out how they treated me and I was tearful, they didn't know where's my car however I gave them the address many times and then I found out they didn't Repair'e after 26 days of holding the car and they asked me to pay 600£ to release the car from the garage they holding it, I didn't understand nothing, the lady called me to assist my car and I said after one month and half u asking me to send engineer and I don't want bcz you didn't respect me as client, and the lady she didn't warn me about canceling the policy if I don't assist my car however they said they going to call back later and they didn't and then I knew they cancelled the policy, now I can't drop my daughter and due to my illness I can't go every time by bus or taxi, I have anxiety and depression so pls find me a solution as soon as u can my number is +[protected]
Name :yagmur Ozden