Xlibris / AuthorHouse / royalties
I self-published a book with Xlibris, and according to their records my book is not selling. I question this, because my book is listed on over twenty pages on the web. When speaking with staff of Xlibris, I was told that my book is only listed with Amazon.com. With this, I did ask them to search the web and discover what I did. (My book is listed with Abe Books; Shopping.com; Goodreads; Ebay; Books-A-Million and E-campus just to mention a few. And with E-campus my book can be rented, also.)
I was promised that a sales report would be sent to me via email. I am still waitimg...
*My book is listed on pages threading from China, India, Africa and Italy. A reader did make contact with me to share that he enjoyed my book. Also, I mention that used books are posted on the web. My question is: If a book is not selling; how can there be used copies existing? Sincerely, Is there another meaning for the word "used" in the business of publishing?
I am tired of Xlibris toying with me.
More Xlibris / AuthorHouse Complaints & Reviews
- Xlibris - scam 
- Xlibris - fraud 
- Xlibris - scam publisher 
- Xlibris - promises no delievery more money 
- Xlibris - pay your money take your chances 
- Xlibris Publishing - promises, promises... lies, lies... not paid royalties...
- Xlibris Publishing - publishing a book
- Xlibris Publishing - refund of money owed to me 
- Xlibris Publishing - xlibris refusal to pay 100% royalties 
- Xlibris Publishing - removing book from social media