Xbox Live — xbox live gamertag issue
I have been an Xbox live customer since 2005. I recently bought an Xbox 360 and attempted to Link my Gamertag and account to the new Xbox.
I received an error and called Xbox live support. I was told that my Gamertag was already linked, not to an email adress, but just my Gamertag. I was told this is due to my account being from the original Xbox.
Xbox Live support cannot fix this issue and it has been ongoing for over 15days. The issue has been escalated to over 4 different manager/supervisors who have all offered to call me back if there is an update or not and all four managers have failed to call me back. All they tell me everytime I call back is to call back in a few days to see if an update is available. Last time I called, it took 15 minutes ti get to a manager who gave me no information, then could not even help me in making a complaint regarding the actions, or should I say inaction of the previous managers. I find it hard to beleive that Xbox Live Support does not have a Centre Manager. I have worked in call centres for over 8 years and every centre had a Centre Manager. Must be a Microsoft thing to take no responsibility for your company or workers actions.
Completely pathetic. They cannot add, update or delete any of the information of a customers acct. Ridiculous. Now I have to wait indefinitely until Microsoft get off there lazy behinds and fix this pathetic issue.
In short, buy a Wii or a Playstation 3. Even an Atari 2600. You`ll have less hassles and I bet those companies at least appear to respect their customers.
PS My final gripe. To any who read this and have worked in service industries or call centres. Would you beleive an Xbox Live manager called Drew(female) even had the nerve to advise me to call back for an update from time to time. From TIME TO TIME. How long is that? Every week, couple of weeks, or even months? As I wrote earlier, I have worked in Call Centre`s for 8 years and I would never give a customer a response like Xbox Live support. COMPLETELY PATHETIC...
More Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter