Xbox 360 Microsoft / faulty console
i purchased my xbox 2 years ago, within months it had to be sent back because of faults. the product was purchased in november and just months later when i phoned xbox (infamous) customer support i was informed that i had an older model that was likely to have faults. so when did this new model get released with no faults i asked? 6 months ago was the reply. so why on earth had i been able to buy an xbox, that knowingly had faults by the manufacturer, 3 months after the issue of new consoles? now to cut a long story short my box has been for repair 3 times since i owned it and now im convinced the new xbox dashboard update has finally finished this decrepid console. So iask, why should i have to pay to have a product repaired that never functioned properly in the first place? BILL GATES sort your house out or there will be an mass exodus to PLAYSTATION - Call Of Duty 4 kept millions hooked but you dont have a game like that anymore and will struggle to emulate it. oh! and 1 last thing mister GATES i would like to refresh your memory with a quote from your own lips "Playstation could sell a box of bricks and people would still buy it" now that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black or a renaming of your own brand to XBRICKS!
More Xbox 360 Microsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365