Wyndham Resorts / Get Up & Go a FAKE!!!

1 5259 Coconut CreekMargate, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (800) 830-1794

While on vacation in San Diego I was wrangled into listening to a timeshare pitch for Wyndham Resorts on the guarantee that I would receive a free vacation to Lake Tahoe. When I called to make my reservation I was told that they had to make "cut backs" and Tahoe was no longer available along with every other one of the over 12 destinations that they guaranteed besides just two which would have had me staying at the Comfort Inn. Real Classy Wyndham, Real Classy.

Comments

• Gi
      24th of Apr, 2009

I also went to a timeshare presentation with Wyndham and I was given a Get up and Go certificate.When I called to schedule they dropped Daytona Beach off the list and every other destination I asked for was full.I was told it was a FREE certificate and I did not have to pay anything for it.So Wydham thinks the value of my free time is worthlesss!I guess that is fair because I think the same about this company.SHAME ON YOU WYNDHAM!!

• Ni
      27th of Aug, 2009

I work for Wyndham in the GET UP AND GO department!!! If it's not available- THEN ITS NOT AVAILABLE!!! We have a hard time as it is trying to book the reservation- THEN WHEN YOU GET ALL UPSET AND ASK FOR THE SUPERVISOR WHO WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING- you get on sites to complain. Again, please read anything you sign!!!

• Ge
      14th of Sep, 2009

We also went to a timeshare presentation and received a Get Up and Go certificate. We called the 800 number, talked to someone very helpful and was able to make reservations without any problem at all, at the time we wanted.

Larry

• Ka
      30th of Sep, 2009

I too did the whole 1-2 hour time share presentation. I got my certificate and activated it but was not able to travel until now. I called to make a reserveation for one of the distinations listed and they tell me that its not available! So I am SOL because Wyhdham decided to drop the location. What a waste of time!!! I think that if a location is going to be dropped because Wyndham feels that its a waste of their time in that location then those who have certificates should be advised of the situation. Now I have a useless certificate. The funny thing is the operator wanted to tell me about the other "great destinations" they had. WTF for???? I am not going to any of those destinations!!! I did read what I signed for. It talks about the travel dates but not the location!! Everyone has a right to voice...remember Geordie97...freedom of speech.