www.Uscis.gov / Long time processing documents!
We are very disappointed of the Immigration Services and Benefits. We applied for my wife's employment authorization following all the deadlines we were told, in advance and paying a big amount of money 340 dollars for something that has been flying with the wind all this time, we applied in October and it is supposed we should have gotten such documents back in 90 days Max. However, this paid institution has taken more than 4 months and not a single letter, call or mail explaining that.
I, myself, helped another person to apply for the same work permit in November and he's got the permit in January. This is unbelievable!!
More www.Uscis.gov Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] - Poor service! 
- USCIS.GOV /www.usa-helpline.info - Scam 
- USCIS - SPOUSE VISA 
- USCIS - WORK PERMIT 
- USCIS, US Embassy in Bern - Immigration Process
- U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services - negligence to duty and lack of proper documentation leading to loss of green card
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center - Rude Agent
- USCIS - Case status missing from their outdated system
- USCIS - Eb2 Visa - No Response
- U. S. Citizenship And Immigration Services - No response