www.scottsmarketplace.com / I got nothing from them. Scam.

1 6263 N Scottsdale Rd., Suite 320Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I recently bought some items from the company www.scottsmarketplace.com. I got some fake info and receipt, and it was horrible experience to deal with them. They sent me email, where it was mentioned that they would send everything on time and would provide info, but unfortunately they failed. No info, no delivery and the seller suddenly stopped to deal with me. Really strange and stupid situation.

Bi
Jun 22, 2015

More www.scottsmarketplace.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      28th of Jul, 2015

HI Binny. My name is Stephanie and I'm reaching out from the customer experience team for Scottsmarketplace.com. Scott's Marketplace is an e-commerce website for local businesses across the U.S. to sell their products online. At Scott's Marketplace, we have a collection of local businesses and stores from across the U.S.. Each store owner manages their own inventory, shipping, etc. We rely on our shop local customers, like you to give us feedback on your experience shopping at Scottsmarketplace.com. I would love to be able to better understand this specific challenge you experienced with a seller on Scottsmarketplace.com. Could you please email me so we can get in touch with you? Contact us at customer-delight@scottsmarketplace.com. Thank you so much, talk to you soon!