The Yoga Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

The Yoga WarehouseReturns

I had returned an item to them via USPS which they claimed they never received. I just want to stop here before I go any further and add that I have returned numerous items to numerous different companies over the course of many years and I have never had an incident like this happen ever before. When I saw the amount was never credited to my account I called to inquire and it took me three calls with no call back from them to finally be given an email address where I could contact a manager. I received a phone call from a person named Greg who later identified himself as the owner. Not only was he incredibly rude, belligerent and unprofessional but he had the audacity to tell me it was my problem that his business doesn't have the proper procedures in place to receive packages/returns. Despite me repeatedly asking him to "stop shouting" he continued screaming into the phone and ultimately refused to acknowledge anything I had said and hung up the phone. And this is the owner of the business??? I have never had to assume the responsibility of having to predict when the business I am sending a return to will be there to accept the return? This company is extremely dishonest unscrupulous and I wouldn't be surprised if the items I had returned had in fact been received and are back on the shelf ready to sold again to someone else. My advice would be to avoid this company like the plague and as I can see from some of the other posts here I'm not alone in my sentiment. I would also advise you to report them to the BBB if you too have had a negative experience with them.

The Yoga Warehousenon-delivery of goods

Trying to edit location of former complaint. Business is in Alabama, not Florida. Please pardon misprint.

• At
    Athena Dec 22, 2008

I placed an order directly with owner Donald the end of October. I contacted him early December about confirming the shipping. He said he would check & call me the next day. I had to call him back & then he told me it shipped Nov. 15th & to wait another week. I got a many mixed messages from this person & now he has ceased communication with me.

The Yoga WarehouseYoga Warehouse scammed me

Beware of The Yoga Warehouse. I placed an order for some merchandise in October. The money came out of my account on 10/31/08. I still haven't received any merchandise. When I called them, the first time they told me it would take up to 48 hours to track it down and they would call me back. One week later, I called them back. The same guy, Don, told me he had just come back from lunch and he would call me back in 10 minutes. This was over 3 weeks ago. I still haven't heard from this company. I have called and left message after message without response. I have no merchandise and do not have a refund of the $100 I spent. No one from the company will call me back. I finally contacted the Better Business Bureau and found out there is a file open on them for unsatisfactory business practices. (Wish I had known that 1 month ago...) Let the buyer beware or be scammed when dealing with The Yoga Warehouse.

Mark Dec 18, 2008

My experience was nearly identical to the first comment except that I was not charged by some apparent good luck. I spoke finally with the same person, Don who had a good story. He only called me a week or more after my attempts to contact them by phone and e-mail. I was lucky. I changed my card to protect against any charge. I never received any product and got a long story from Don about the "mix up".

• At
    Athena Dec 22, 2008

I placed an order, spoke to Donald the end of October & it must have never been processed. The last time I spoke to him a week ago, he said the goods shipped the 15th Nov. & told me to wait another week. Now he will not return my calls.

• Kr
    Kristin Mar 24, 2009

Hi everyone,
    I made an order to the yoga warehouse in November. They sent part of the order. I have called and talked with Donald and sent several e-mails. Donald said he would send the rest of the order and he has not done so yet.
    I talked with an attorney and had an attorney write a letter stating there is a law that protects consumers and if they do not send my order they will be seeing me in court to fix this.
    This is not o.k. that people out there practicing yoga are getting scammed by the Yoga Warehouse. I encourage you all to write a letter as well. If you want a copy of my letter that was sent please let me know and I will forward it to you via e-mail.
    Kristin

• Al
    AllAboutTruth17 Aug 11, 2010

Don is a scam artist. Do a criminal background check. Scary.

• Al
    alexiswang May 06, 2011

I am a supplier from China.On Dec.16th, 2010, Don asked me to use UPS account e63e34 to send him the sample in freight collect.
    We sent him the sample for free.But on May.6th, 2011 UPS told us that he rejected us the UPS, we have to pay for double fees to be RMB1129.0 That is unbeliveable.I called them much times.But almost nobody answered.First time, Don answered, but when he knew me, then he hanged up.After that, nobody answered.That is a fraud.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices