www.raise.com — They asked to much personal and never called me back
I decided to buy the gift card from the company www.raise.com. I was shocked, ‘coz these jerks asked too much personal info. As well as they asked about previous job and billing address. I asked why they have needed this info, but the rep hasn’t provided any precise info. The rep told me that they would check it and would contact me back, but still no one called me back. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.
More www.raise.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.raise.com - They delivered empty gift card
- Raise.com - Fraudulent activities
- www.raise.com - Seller is scammers, who provided nothing
- www.raise.com - They didn't send my gift cards
- Raise - Pathetic liars!
- Raise - Buyer beware
- Raise.com - I had only 100 days to use my card!
- Raise - I want my money back
- Raise.com - Terrible place!