www.grabpapers.com / They received enough money and time, but haven't provided the essay

United States Review updated:

The worst services and website ever. I used the services of www.grabpapers.com. I ordered essay from them, but these jerks told me that the theme was too serious and difficult, so they asked for additional time and money. I wired money and gave time, but these jerks simply stopped to reply. They also haven’t provided the essay. WTF? I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Ri
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      24th of Apr, 2016

Do not ever ever ever use this site! I received my assignment after constant pestering and complaints. HOWEVER I it was lateeee! Did not follow any instructions at all. I gave them 2 references to cite and they cited two articles that had nothing to do with my assignment. Mind you, the assignment made noooooooo sense whatsoever! I am not even exaggerating but not one instruction was followed. I was so embarrassed and ended up failing the unit because I could not hand in such an embarrassment. It was absolutely disgusting! Also, when I complained all they wrote was -"I am sorry". They also refused to give my money back! DO NOT EVER USE THIS SITE!!!

• So
      14th of Jun, 2016

Just been ripped off by this group too. Wish I had seen the reviews earlier and saved my money.
    Cannot believe their lies.
    Promised to deliver in a week. Then stalled and finally admitted they were not delivering at all. Wont refund. Offered $20 and 65% to use on other services. Told them that wont be happening.