Wu - Yi Source Tea / Scam, Fraud,

1 5300 Ontario Mills Parkway unit 400Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:

Wu Yi Source is a RIP OFF - do not go anywhere near them!!
Staying Fat forever is better than these scammers ripping you off.
I went for the trial - which arrived the day after the trail period when I could cancel - they continued to take two unauthorised full payments until I cancelled and even then I was still seeing unidentifiable small amounts coming out - My bank's fraud dept told me to cancel the card as if it was stolen.
I asked Wu-Yi SOurce to send me confirmation that they had destroyed my credit card details and had not handed my cc details on to anyone else. (STILL WAITING)
Another thing - I use stock photography in my job and noticed that their 'team" at the bottom of this page under About Us http://www.wu-yisource.com/ is the same crowd as this stock photo here... http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8514241-business-team-in-an-office-with-a-businesswoman-leading.html
Look who has added their head!!
Before you even consider a cup of second rate tea will work RUN!!! The only weight you will lose from this tea is from your pockets.
Even if you Google WuYi Tea Scam there is a paid add at the top supposedly by a woman who was scammed by other wu yi suppliers and then found the Wu Yi Source worked and was wonderful - So they are even spending Google Ad money for reputation management using SCAM as the keyword.
Start walking every day, drop the sugar carbs all for FREE!!!
I hope they get caught real soon - where are the laws that govern these scams?

Comments

• Je
      19th of Jan, 2008
    Wu - Yi Source / Diet Tea - Unauthorized charges, false advertisement, terrible customer service!
    Wu-Yi Source
    5300 Ontario Mills Pkey
    Ontario
    California
    Phone: 1866 449-5567
    www.wu-yisource.com

I was outraged when I looked at my credit statement to find that I had been charged twice from wu-yi source! I ordered the tea the last week in October 2007, after two weeks if I kept the tea my credit card was suppose to be charged $37.00 dollars. My credit card was charged the $37.00 dollars that was fine, but then on November 28, 2007 my credit card was charged 54.95! I went crazy because I was on Thanks Giving Vacation in Florida, I live in New York, and I didn't receive the package that they were charging me for. I immediately called, and spoke to a customer representative who barely spoke English, he ends up putting me on hold a thousand times, and then hangs up on me. I call right back and speak to someone else and I explain the situation, and he gives me the above address and tells me to return the unused portion of the product and to write a letter of explanation. I was like "Are you Kidding Me?" However I did. I packed up more than half of the unused tea, and explained in my letter that I was on vacation and never received the second order, That I didn't even give authorization to send. I thought this whole thing is a scam because I wasn't even finished with the one month supply to see if it even worked, and they were already sending me another 2 month supply. The total charged was $90 and change and I was asking myself what the hell is it made off "gold" and it wasn't like the tea worked anyway, or should I say that I didnt even get a chance to see if it worked because I was told to send it back. (Which I did) I received a refund of $31 this week. where is the rest of my money??

I still have my original order online which stated absolutely nothing about joining a membership after initial purchase. Basically a illegal purchase has been made on my credit card not to mention, the company only does refunds every two weeks.

This company is FRAUD and I hate myself for not reading up on it on websites such as this one. I honestly would have never bought it. Oh and by the way they keep 15% of your money as well, and I had to pay for the shipping of the portion I sent back. I hope they read this and give people back their money. If I do not get my money they will continue to hear from, and perhaps see me on "Shame on YOU"!!

28th of Jan, 2008
    Wu - Yi Tea - Unauthorize payment!
    Momentum Direct
    702 Timilo Dr
    San Antonio
    Texas
    Phone: 2102120588

This company owes me 49.95 for charges that I did not authorize, only the shipping and handling. I received the product only 3 days for a 2 week trial offer, and already they took it out of my account using their on checks.

• St
      6th of Feb, 2008

call your bank and have them do a charge back to your credit card.

• Pa
      19th of Feb, 2008

Same here also charged me $19.00 from "Living Lean " another total rip off you get zilch for these monies ..but they say it's a part of their program ...trurned them in to the BBB ..They are Scam artist in China ..so ...we have been had

• Be
      18th of Mar, 2008

I ordered some WuYi tea and received some tea from the above co that is not wu-yi tea.

• Ca
      20th of Mar, 2008
    Wu - Yi Diet Tea - Diet tea scam!
    Wu-Yi
    9373 Shell Street
    Delhi
    California
    Phone: 209-606-2184

I purchased some diet tea a few months ago online. Now I'm being charged on my credit card for $19.95 for something called 'Living Lean'. Turns out this is a website for helping people lose weight. I was told that it was mentioned as a 'bonus' offer when I bought the tea but I never heard of it. And it's not really an 'offer'. They automatically sign you up for it and start charging right away. I noticed the first couple of months but thought it was for another legitimate company. Finally I realized that it wasn't and called them. They canceled my "account" which I didn't even know I had and agreed to refund this month's charge. They won't go back to the beginning because I didn't cancel within their trial period which ended before I even got my shipment of tea. Oh, and by the way, the tea doesn't work. Big surprise! So... buyer beware of this company!

• Li
    WuYi Tea - Living lean!
    Wu-Yi
    www.wu-yisource.com

I have been charged 19.95 for some Living Lean thing I have never heard of! I didn't ask for this nor did I agree to pay for this. I agreed to try the wu-yi tea ONLY and agreed to the free trial and to pay for the shipment of this tea. And was also charged an additional 34.90. I called the# that was on the web site 1-866-449-5567 option 3 and was given NO help at all other than to go to this web site and make a complaint (teahelp@usa.com).

This is unacceptable to me. As a customer I feel that I was scammed and if this is how your business is run I DO NOT wish to have any further shipments or any further billing to my credit card. I will be getting a hold of the better business bureau if I do not hear from you get some sort of reimbursements for this.

Lisa Arnold.

• Te
      25th of Mar, 2008

I wish I had searched a site such as this before falling for the scam of Wu-Yi source. I just went through the exact same experience with 'Living Lean' and overall I lost $19.95 for a service I never even knew was available to me let alone being charged for and $15.90 for shipping and restocking the tea, which did not work. My emails to the Wu-Yi email (teahelp@usa.com) went unanswered and the phone number they give you on the website refers you to the phony email address. I finally got through on live chat to cancel my order, but I still lost money. What a scam!

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2008

I too purchased a 14 day trial of the Wu-Yi Tea and did not see where it indicated that I would be subscribed to a Living Lean program. I am trying to recoup my $19.95 that is automatically being billed to my checking account, but have yet to get a hold of Wu-Yi tea company. The tea does not work and is not affordable. Do not fall for this scam.

• La
      27th of Mar, 2008

I feel that i was scammed to with living lean, i don't recall giving the permission or reading anything about that program.The WU-YI source has over drafted my credit card, did realize this was a monthly subscription.The company should refund me the over draft fee also.

• Ra
      30th of Mar, 2008

Right after I signed up for Wu-Yi tea on 2-2-08 I tried to cancel it because I am disabled with Parkinson's disease and can't do the 30 minute 3 X a week walk. I was sent the tea anyway but returned it with a letter of explanation (which they required). I just got my credit card statement with a $37.00 charge for tea and a $19.95 charge from "Living Lean" who I had never heard of. After doing a search online I learned that Living Lean is Wu-Yi tea and they don't refund money. About 50 or more people have had experiences similar to mine and are very angry. Unfortunately, I will have to cancel my credit card and get a new one to get them out of my money. On one site people who used credit cards were advised to ask their company for a dispute form. Thank goodness for the internet.

• Gw
      31st of Mar, 2008

My story is the same...this Living Lean Company is giving me the 'run around' as we speak. I am on hold on the phone. "Holly" the Supervisor has just given me her word that I will be refunded the two charges from Living Lean. If this happens it will mean one box of tea has only cost me $46.15 instead of $87.04. I will also be calling the Better Business Bureau.

• He
      1st of Apr, 2008

I have the same complaint! I saw that there was a free trial time for this Living Lean Las Vegas, and I immediately went to the site to cancel my membership, but it said to wait for an email giving me my user name and password, but I never got the email. Even if I had liked to use this site, I was never even given access and should definitely NOT be charged for its nonexistent services.

• Br
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I was also scammed by them! I agreed to the trial offer but was unable to cancel. The next thing I know my account was electronically charged the orginal $6.95 on 3/3, then on 3/24 they charged me $29.95 and now today, 4/2 there is a pending charge for another $34.90, for a total of $71.80! For one lousy box of tea that I have never even opened! In addition to that there is a pending charge for $19.95 from Living Lean Las Vegas, which I have NEVER heard of nor did I ever give authorization for them to charge my account. What are they charging me for anyway? Who knows! All I know is they need to be stopped!

• Ki
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I TOTALLY AGREE THAT THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY UNETHICAL. THEY CHARGED FOR LIVING LEAN THAT I NEVER PURCHASED AND THEY TOTALLY MISREPRESENTED THE TEA.
    I FIND IT DEPLORIABLE THAT THE MEDIA HYPED THIS PRODUCT AND COMPANY. THEIR FREE TRIAL WAS NOT FREE AND VERY EXPENSIVE FOR A CUP OF FLIPPIN TEA.

• Su
      3rd of Apr, 2008

I too was taken for the same thing.

• Su

I have a phone number where you can cancel the program 1-866-396-5711

• Wa
      3rd of Apr, 2008

i just called LIVING LEAN 1-866-396-5711. it seems that in the tea agreement they KNOW we wont read there is a free trial for Living lean and then auto membership after 30 days. she originally refused to refund the 19.95 but i insisted i was going to fill a dispute and a claim with the BBA. she gave me a courtesy refund and a con number that should be fixed in 3-5 biz days

• Pt
      3rd of Apr, 2008

I ordered a "free trial" offer of tea, which NO it does not work any more than just following their diet and exercise advise. I was billed for the full amount so it was not free at all. Also I have received another box which I am returning. You can not get anyone on the phone but I did get to do a live chat. I will be waiting for a refund. Also, I was billed for Living Lean which I did not order or sign up for. I did find someone live to speak with in customer service but it took quite a bit of talking before I was able to get a confirmation of refund. I will be looking for that $19.95 refund also. If anyone wants the same tea you can go to any oriental market and buy a big box of oolong tea for a lot less that $34.95. I guess the moral to the story is that there is not a magic pill for weight loss. Good luck

• Ca
      3rd of Apr, 2008

I just went through the same thing. I also threatened to turn them in for steeling my money and they gave me the refund and a Confirmation number.