Worldventures / cancell my membership

1 1445 Cadieux Rd., Grosse Pointe Park, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3137044336

I am cancelling my subscription because of not having anytime for it and plus bad business partners not helping me out.

Comments

• Na
      1st of Apr, 2013

I would like to cancel as members due to i travel less and i have no time due to orking commitment. My id 37879801 and my email is piscesx2002 @yahoo.com. But i will still support world ventures if i need to purchase hotel or airfare tickets.

• At
      29th of Apr, 2013

I am canceling because of the cost and am not able to have the time to travel as much .My name is Athinoula Hatziantoni ID:#60209787

• Yi
      29th of Apr, 2013

I am canceling because of the cost and am not able to have the time to travel as much.My name is Yianna ErmogenousID:60184731

• Fi
      18th of Jan, 2014

I want to Cancel my membership..ID:61392168 my name is Fissa Tanusukma..what should i do to Cancel the membership..

3rd of Feb, 2014

i christine sheppard is cancel my membership do to a divorce #60745059 thank you

20th of May, 2014

Cancel my membership # 42044060
    [protected]@gmail.com

17th of Jun, 2014

My WorldVentures Representative ID is 62084085 that I registered and applied to be a member on 8 Jun 2014. I sent to email to [protected]@worldventures.com to cancel my membership with WorldVentures. Anyhow, I've yet to receive any reply from them for any action, it's been 6 days now since I sent the email.

I request to cancel the membership with WorldVentures with refund of the monies paid.

• He
      18th of Jun, 2014

how do I cancel my membership ?

18th of Jun, 2014

you need to send email to them to cancel with refund (if your membership is within 14 days, refer to terms), or if you are not satisfied or feel cheated by unethical tactics, you can make a complaint, check with this http://www.bbb.org/ you may find other complaint website at the same time

22nd of Jun, 2014

I'm Anthony Lewis and I would like to cancel my
    Membership here is my ID# 62111625
    My WorldVentures email is [protected]@worldventures.com
    [protected]@yahoo.com is the connected email

17th of Sep, 2014

I'm June Low, would like to cancel my membership with WorldVentures. Here is my ID# 61816680 thanks

• Kr
      4th of Oct, 2014

I'm Kris Parrales and I would like to cancel my
    Membership, but i dont remember my ID numbet
    [protected]@hotmail.com, someone help me out

20th of Mar, 2015

Just not really feeling this anymore and don't have time.
    ID:63879186

20th of Mar, 2015

I am Lorenzo Smith and I would like to cancel my WV membership as well I have no time for it.
    Full name: Lorenzo Smith III
    ID: 63879186

28th of Mar, 2015

Im jared donnarumma ID:63950667, I would like to cancel my membership because i simply do not have the time or money, thank you

15th of Sep, 2015

Hi I am maria, I would like to cancel my wv membership.
    Rep ID#: 65573286

• Mi
      6th of Oct, 2015

I have been attempting to cancel this for over a week. I do not have time to participate and have not seen any benefit in utilizing this program. ID 63221526 I would like this account discontinued effective immediately. Thank you!

• Bk
      4th of Jun, 2016

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should join world venture. I watched the video and was very excited. I love to travel. It seems like a really great opportunity. I plan to put money aside with every paycheck anyways. So, I decide that before I make any moves I should research the company. When I began my research I first went to the BBB website. They had I believe 247 complaints on the company and that left me uneasy. I have read lots of customer complaints. A lot of it comes down to poor communication between customers and reps. However, you can't hold people accountable for you not doing your own homework. I read that World Ventures has a D rating with BBB but it's actually a B rating . All complaints have been resolved. I think before you get into anything do your research. Puffing a situation is not illegal . People do it all the time. I do believe that maybe world ventures should better train their reps. I'm not sure if reps are being dishonest or just leaving things out unintentionally. During the video I paused the video to read all the fine print. I still have some research to do but it seems there is some fault on both the reps and the customers.

• Pa
      17th of Apr, 2017

Name:Pablo Rosales Work to much Don't have time for it and I would like to cancel my wv membership
    ID:69857163

• Tu
      18th of Dec, 2018

I'm cancelling membership because of my health and bad communication.