WorldStores / Bed & Mattress

I bought a bed and mattress on the World Stores website, deliberately picking products that were in stock and could be delivered in 2-3 working days. I thought it was strange that I didn’t get a confirmation email but didn’t think too much into it. Two days later I still heard nothing from World stores and no money had left my account. I called the company and they could not give me any information about my order because their systems were down. The customer rep told me that if no money had been taken, then the order didn’t go through. I decided to look for another bed and mattress from a different website. The following morning World stores took the money out of my account and text me to inform me that my bed wouldn’t be delivered in the 2-3 day time line; instead it would be delivered over a month later. I called World bed stores again and cancelled my order. I was told company policy meant it would take 7-14 days to get my money refunded. All in all, pretty pointless shopping experience. Spent time and money calling them and now they have over £200 of my money for nothing, and are keeping it in their bank account for two weeks. Negative experience. There a plenty of web sites shops out there – just go to another one. Don’t take the risk.

Da