[Resolved] Worldremit.com / fraud

Worldremit .Com took £189.19p out of my bank today 11/09/2015 i was conned on the phone they said they were from talk talk and they were trying to stop hackers using my broadband they had me on the phone for two hours and conned my bank details out of me then took the money out of my bank account. How can i get my money back it wasn't my fault i thought they were from talk talk . Contact phone number :- [protected].
yours;- Mrs Sandra Wells

• Resolution statement

• WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2015

Sandra - it sounds like you have been a victim of online fraud. We take cases of this nature very seriously. Please email us straight away - [protected]@worldremit.com - so that we can investigate.

Kind regards, the WorldRemit team.

• WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2015

Thanks for speaking to our Fraud team, Sandra. We're happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved.

Sa
Sep 11, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 18, 2016

Worldremit does not in good faith as a company. I have had a recent incident where $2000 was transacted out of my account. I immediately contacted them and indicated FRAUD. They opened a case and determined yes it was fraud and I was not liable, but they refused to refund my money, saying it had been paid out...what kind of business makes a customer pay for fraud that they admit too? What kind of liability are they responsible for? Worldremit loves the customer, but will sell you out instantly if they see any loss...this company is a THIEF! Next another representative contacts me and says my account does not pass their security review, and deleted my account, but is their systems and internal controls, by informing me of this, is is blatant admission that Worldremit has poor security, they need to have unique code, account and password for security, this company does not do this...stay away from Worldremit, they are thieves ro me, has mistreated me and stole my money. Go to XOOM, they are more professional, listens to customer and have better security. Mike

• Re
      Mar 07, 2019

they stole my money 1500$ on 6 transactions they are crook dont used this company. the scientific police of Ivory Coast now are inspected those scammer people.