[Resolved] Worldremit / did not transfer money to recipient
Following a transaction to transfer AUD$80 to a friend, WorldRemit sends me an email to advise that my recipient's bank is closed. And if I can send another account to use. I sent another account to use by email but no one returned my emails. This is a scam they do. They will not reply to your emails or requests to return funds if they cannot deliver. They make it so hard to be contacted so you don't get your money back. Scam! They should not be operating. What is the UK consumer board doing about this company?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2015
Hi there, sorry to hear you've been having issues with your transfer. One of the team will be in touch shortly to get this sorted for you.
More Worldremit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- Worldremit.com - sending money overseas...
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - fraud 
- World Remit - money transfer overseas