Worldmark By Wyndham / travel services
Worldmark by Wyndham commits sales fraud.
We signed a contract with them and paid over $3000 for a weeks vacation at one of their resorts. They were trying to sign us up for a timeshare, and we couldn't at that time. They told us they had an alternate plan that allows us to try it for about $3000. If we liked it, we could convert over to the full timeshare, and our money would be applied to it. They did specifically state that we had to decide within 2 years whether or not to convert. We specifcally asked the guy "What if we can't use the vacation in the next two years' - his response was "If you pay the money, we owe you that one week. That's yours. But you won't be able to convert, and you won't ever be able to buy a Wyndham timeshare".
Fast foward two year - we can't use the vacation. The salesman lied to us. When I filed a complaint with the Better Busines Bureau, their representation a "Judd Edwards" told me that it doesn't matter what the salesman promised, it isn't in the contract so they don't care and won't do a thing about it. He half admitted that they know that their salespeople lie to people, but it doesn't matter since we signed the contract.
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - reservation at wyndham club pass
- Worldmark By Wyndham - customer service - rude
- Worldmark By Wyndham - reservation incompetence and poor communication options. 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - worldmark palm springs 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - ownership scam and fraudulent practices