World Web Pages / ILD teleservices.com / unauthorized charges
My AT&T phone bill showed a charge appearing from the above company which I never authorized. I called the number AT&T gave me that was for ILD teleservices. They told me that they are only the accounting part of this firm & gave me number for World Web Pages [protected] to call.
World Web Pages rep told me that one of my employees authorized the service. I asked them if I can see/listen to the recorded authorization. Person told me "that is a third party calling & let me see if I can find it" . She did find it & let me listen to it. The recorded conversation did not include the full live conversation with my employee but only words such as "administrator", "Yes", "Yes" . It appeared that it had been edited.
I talked to my employee and she told me they (the telemarketing company) wouldn't quit calling. They called our business every 15 minutes and said they are calling from yellow pages and only want her to confirm the advertising within yellow pages. They asked her position within the company. My employee said "seamstress and she is not an authorized person ". They tricked her basically to say "administrator" and "yes" to some of the obvious questions . They told her that there will be information sent to us via mail. I do not remember receiving any mail from WWP .
I spent alot of time this afternoon calling them as not straight forward reaching them. They took out Feb month's charges off but not January charges.
I am very upset with World Web Pages to allow their telemarketing company to create business for them going fraudulent.
More World Web Pages / ILD teleservices.com Complaints & Reviews
- ILD Teleservices - Telephone Service Fraud 
- ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) - &slamming&: bogus phone charges from AT&T 
- Total Contact Solutions / ILD Teleservices - false billing; ID theft 
- ILD Teleservices - Directory assistance - phony charges to AT&T 
- ILD Telecommunications - Overcharging 
- ILD Corporation - Unauthorized charges/billings
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized charges added to my Frontier Phone bill
- ILD Telecommunications - Long distance phone scam! 
- ILD Teleservices' Inc Long Distance Provider - unsolicited services and fees applied
- ILD Teleservices - phone bill