World of Warcraft / unlaw charge on credit card

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615 887-1577

Was charged 1.00, 1.00, 14.99 all on the same day to my bank card. Don't know these people, and will contact my bank tomorrow.5/4/09

Comments

• Ze
      6th of Jun, 2009

I have been playing WOW for 4 years... The only time I ever had a charge of 1.00$ is when I had insufficient funds!! and as soon as I moved money over on my debit card, those charges were removed! Your bank probably told you that when you complained about it to them also! Blizzard Inc is incredible, customer service is outstanding, In game help is also outstanding, and their security is top notch!

Sorry that you had such a problem with your account, but it is not Blizzards fault.

• Pi
      12th of Aug, 2010

lol those $1 charges on your card are authorizations to make sure your card works...they will be removed by the next business day. You should know this about banks...

• Pi
      28th of Nov, 2010

warcraft has ripped me of nearly two thousand two years ago. BANK GOT ALL BACK FOR ME Today the rip off another 150.00 according be statement. I DON'T PLAY ON LINE GAMING .NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL!! THEY SOME HOW GET CARD NUMBERS