World Health Calgary / Management
I have very strong beliefs that any World Health establishment should represent just that; the respect of not only being healthy, but to have a healthy lifestyle.
I am more than just shocked and appalled that one of your staff, Alicia Wengrowich, is not mentally stable (she is on a high dosage of medication due to bi polar disorder; her not taking her highly dosed prescribed medication could cause irrational emotional outlashes from her), she is also a user of cocaine and her boyfriend is a cocaine dealer.
What I am trying to understand is how could a company with such high regards to health and fitness, have someone assisting with managing this location, who has such a low disregard for the health and safety of others? Why is it okay for a drug user who participates in drug dealing to be representing a health conscience company?
Unfortunately, I have discontinued being apart of Edgemont World Health, and out of due diligence for those I know who are apart of World Heath, have spread the word of mouth : the bottom line is you have someone involved with criminal activity and is not mentally fit to be associated with the public. The people who spend money on World Health, who have honest, healthy lives, deserve somebody who cares about their health; which is that World Health should be representing, not a medicated drug addict with drug dealing affiliations.
More World Health Calgary Complaints & Reviews
- World Health Calgary - Misleading won't stop charges 
- World Health Club - Scammed Me Month After Month 
- World Health Calgary - Taking money from account after agreed termination of contract 
- World Health Calgary - Heartless 
- World Health Calgary - Cancellation not being processed 
- World Health Calgary - cancellation fee
- World Health Calgary - personal trainer
- World Health Calgary - unethical behaviour 
- World Health Calgary - cannot be trusted
- World Health Calgary - Cancelled membership but they won't refund me even with a doctor's note