Woolworths Supermarkets — False advertising of the 1 kg iced christmas fruit cakes at two separate postcodes
I have been trying to get hold of the Woolworths 1 kg iced Christmas fruit cakes for the past 4 weeks. Bundaberg 4670 has 3 stores, Gladstone 4680 has 3 stores and absolutely NO iced fruit cakes. I am NOT happy at all.
So, Christmas is 6 sleeps away, and my very, very large family will NOT be having the BEST ICED FRUIT CAKE available in their traditional Christmas this year, no thanks to Woolworths supermarkets in their inability to supply to customers. I made the same complaint last week and was assured the iced fruit cakes would be back in stock in Bundaberg and to keep my eyes open. Well, I have checked in bundaberg, then the 3 stores in Gladstone today all to NO avail. AND I might add, I could not order them online.
Is there a problem? Mmmm
More Woolworths Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card