Woolworths Australia — ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company
I'm not in the habit of writing to companies but I was that disappointed with your product I feel I need to inform you of my dissatisfaction.
I purchased from the Woolworth store in Leeton NSW your Sweet potato, feta, spring onion and caraway seed Frittata.
As an 84 year old sole pensioner, I purchase a lot of the frozen dinners sold by Woolworth rather than cook myself. On this occasion I had a visitor who is a vegetarian (I'm not myself). I saw your product and it seemed a good idea to use this as the base for the meal plus cooking the other vegetables myself. I had prepared all the other items then all I needed to do was heat up your product. Read the instructions. That was when my problems started. It said to turn it out of the foil and place it on the upturned foil in the oven. I wonder if you have ever tried to turn one of them out of the foil. After attempt after attempt it would not come out. eventually the whole middle fell out in a mess, with the remaining outer edge still frmly fixed to the foil. There was no way could I serve this mess up to my guest. The result was having to take them out to dinner, an expense I could have well done without being on a pension.
The foil container needs redesigning as the indentations around the base makes the contents cling to the foil
One very disappointed customer
David Boyd. 8 Packham St Leeton NSW 2705
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card