Woolworths Australia / rotten and damaged food, poor delivery service

1 Craigieburn, Victoria, Australia

You're branded as the "fresh food people". But yet again, we have received spoiled fruit that we have to throw away because they are rotten and contain mould.

You provide a paid online service that is supposed to be convenient. Yet we've still got to go back to the shops because your "improved" packing staff are unable to read or follow simple requests like: "Please ensure the fruit is not bruised and the bananas are NOT ripe (still green)"

The consumers pay for deliveries that can't be delivered on time because as your customer service representative said "the driver had to wait at the store because the orders weren't ready". So the consumer really pays for poor time management.

You provide all that convenience that not only makes me have to go and do the job I paid your company to do, but also requires me to be left on hold while your customer service team tells me that I'm not important enough to be spoken to by the person who is in charge of all these people who continuously make these mistakes every single week.

Once again I'm disappointed by the shocking service and quality of produce provided by the so called "fresh food people".

Woolworths Australia