Woolworths Australia — fuel customer service
I filled 91 upl fuel at woolworths petrol, 430 moreland rd. Site id 3473 coburg. Ph [protected].
I was not treated well by customer service, so disrespectful. I thought because of my nationality. Customer service representative "nikhil". He was busy on his personal phone. I approach him
1st. No greetings to me, I geeted him no return reply he said my fuel purchase.
2nd no professional ethics for him.
3rd no name on the bill and no name plate on him.
4 th worng change was given, I went back and clam the money. No apologies and started argue.
I gave him $52 he entered in system $50.
5 th no respect given even though mistake was on his side.
6 th no proper training. No supervision so he can use mobile on duty.
Please go through the vedio and transaction. Train him properly. The manager not looking after. Thanking you
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card