Woolworths Australia / beef in cream
11.2% of people living in Australia are vegetarians, that is almost 2.1 million and yet your main stock of cream contains beef gelatine. Coles main stock of cream is vegetarian. Why can't you do the same?
You only have a very limited range of products for vegetaians. All I found was one small shelf. Is there a reason for this?
I look forward to your reply,
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude