Woodland Shoes / Bad quality and service

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a pair of woodland shoes on the 27th of April and the next day it self one of the shoe loop cameout. When i went to the store, I was told that it would take 2 days to get it repaired. When I insisted to get it immediatly, the store manager sent on of his workers to a near by local cobbler to chec if it could be repired. The boy didnt find a cobbler and returned back. I was forced to keep the shoes and collect it the next day. After geting it repaired, i wore the shoes and with in 10 mins, the shoe lace of the other shoe, this time the right leg shoe came off!!!
When went back to the store the second time, the manager said he will have to send the shoe to Delhi to get it repaired and it would take 15 days to get it back!. I had bought a pair of shoes for 2500.00 and dint even use it and not i was without the shoes. I asked him to get it repired in pune it self. he agreed and ask to me collect it the next day. So much inconvenience just for a pair of shoes...Why could the company not give me a replacement?????
I wish a company representative calls me at [protected] between 3-6 pm to discuss this inconvenience

Comments

• Vi
      30th of Jun, 2008

I purchased a pair of woodland shoes on 18th of May within one month the shoes will torn out.now I am very upset from the service of the staff. Within three days I will take legal step against woodland shoes.

Vinod Mann