Woodfield Country Club In Boca Raton fla. / did not return the 49000 in equity they owed us
The board of Woodfield did a lot of hanky pank stuff to keep us from getting the money which we
legally were owed for our full membership which we resigned in 2000. After 7 years of a stressful lawsuit we just gave up. I know for a fact that dozens of other people fell victim to the shenanigans of this club . I think some sort of government supervision should b e set up for so called non-profit clubs. I would like to hear from others with similar problems and maybe 60minutes or a local institution could do a story to warn new retirees who are anxious to invest their hard earned cash in the sporty social life in florida.
More Woodfield Country Club In Boca Raton fla. Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- Country Club - Bangalore, India - allotment letter of plot has not been received!
- Country Club Apartments - air conditioning
- Country Club - membership - false claims
- Country Club - country club not responding
- Country Vacations - worst vacations
- Country Club - country club riyadh cheater