Woman Within3rd party items/shipping/returns

Just a heads up warning with woman within. If you are ordering an item from their catalog or online and it's not coming directly from woman within - do not buy it! I ordered a $70 pair of sandals (Stupid I know) which ran horribly small. When they arrived, tried on and discovered this, I turned around and ordered the next size up. I took the first box, along with other packages to the post office and mailed it off. There was no prepaid postage and had to pay my own return postage to this 3rd party company. I called woman within to inquire about my refund about a month later and was told it could take up to 3 months and to be patient. Here I am 7 months later and no refund. Woman within claims the 3rd party never received the sandals, which I think is a lie and because I don't have my shipping receipt from august, it's my fault and have to pay the $70. I'll never order from woman within again and know a lot of people that shop here. I'll be sure to let them know how incredibly shady they are. Not to mention the last several items I received were garbage can quality. Black leggings, washed before worn, paid extra for tall size, looked like they were 5 years old and thin after 1 washing - and weren't made properly, twisting from the calf to ankle. Very disappointed in quality lately, not to mention their customer service is awful!

Jt
May 06, 2017

Comments

• Cu
      Apr 09, 2018

I should have read all of these reviews before ordering. First time shopper I ordered 3 tops with my order totaling more than enough for their "free gift". Lucky for me I did not order because of the free gift. I placed my order using the special code but my order never posted the free item. When I contacted them I was told to send them the code by 4 pm. But I read the message at 6 pm. They basically told me me too bad. After three emails and responses I was told that it would be rectified but I had to send them the code yet again. Which I did. Have not received anything to date.
    I looked on line for their corporate office contact. When I reached someone she told me she would call back in five minutes. That was an hour ago.
    This company has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Not only that, but their "free gift" gimmick is false advertising. Never again is putting it mildly.