Wlycompletesaveunauthorised debits from my credit card

I have had £15.00 a month taken from my credit card account since August. I do not know who this is. I have not signed anything and I have not given my details to anyone. The only place I used my card in the month in which it started was in Debenhams. They first took 99pence at the end of July then on the 3rd of each month they have taken £15.00. Can I claim this money back?

I would be grateful for any help with the above matter.

Many Thanks
Mrs J Squires

Sq
Dec 15, 2017

Comments

Jan 29, 2018

HI, i would like to make a complaint about WLY COMPLETE SAVE.CO.UK. This company have been taking an unorthorized payment of 15.00pounds every month from my DEBENHAMS CREDIT CARD. I have NEVER signed up to subscribe to anything and this is obviously a scam. These payments have been taken out since last MAY 2017 and amount to 135.00 pounds all illegal. I usually pay my credit card payments every month in full so i did not notice this SCAM payment. I have stopped these payment from today after contacting DEBENHAMS .They are crediting me 3 MONTHS payments only but i expect the remaining 90.000 to be refunded? How do i go about getting the remaining money? Do i contact the police for this FRAUD company. Many thanks SARA

• Co
      Feb 06, 2018

@Sara Emanuel Hello Sara:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk .

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,