Wlycompletesave — unauthorised debits from my credit card
I have had £15.00 a month taken from my credit card account since August. I do not know who this is. I have not signed anything and I have not given my details to anyone. The only place I used my card in the month in which it started was in Debenhams. They first took 99pence at the end of July then on the 3rd of each month they have taken £15.00. Can I claim this money back?
I would be grateful for any help with the above matter.
Mrs J Squires
More Wlycompletesave Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam