Wish.comit's been 5 months and i've still not received what I bought

How can this be!? 5 month to receive what I bought and very little information as to where my order is. Not impressed. I feel robbed. Placed my order in July and I've STILL not received it. There's also no one to talk to as everything is automated. Escalating it to wish support only gives you an option of a refund and only in wish money. So you have to buy something else on wish.com which will probably only take another year to arrive. Who do I contact to find out where my stuff is!!!

Ca
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Oh
      Nov 22, 2018

Hi

I am in same situation here, i ordered things and it hasn't been delivered yet and its feels like I got robbed.

There is no suitable way to talk directly and handle the issues, and things are always in bad quality and incomplete.

So disappointed.

• Wi
      Nov 23, 2018

Thank you for choosing wish as your trusted shopping carrier, we want to apologize for the delay on your package I know you’re currently working as fast as possible to have this resolved.
    If you want to talk to a customer care to have your package send directly to your home in the next 72 hours please contact one of your customer care representative @
    [protected]
    Or
    [protected]
    To have this issue resolved as soon as possible.