Wish / received a weird brown patch that I didn't order!!!
I have an order that I should receive soon. When I received a small envelope from Wish I noticed that it was flat. When I opened it there was a small brown patch in the envelope. I have no idea what this is. As usual, there were no instructions enclosed. It looks maybe a medical patch. Some of the numbers on the little clear plastic pouch are X5673 and HO6-11-03. I do not want to pay for an item I did not order. Perhaps instead of sending my order, this sent instead. If my granddaughter had got a hold of this patch she could have received a serious illness or death from it!
More Wish Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - their real business is harvesting credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Wish - Payment issue resolve
- Wish.com - wont except paypal or my bank card
- Wish.com - 2 pairs ankle boots (gray and blue)
- Wish.com - 2 red dresses weren't worth $5.00. wich total 69.00.
- Wish.com - refund