Wish

Posted: Dec 13, 2017 by

items ordered and paid for

3.35
San Francisco,Cal, United States
wish.com
I ordered boots, sweaters and sweatshirts and earrings on December 1, 2017. I was able to see when the items were being sent out and now it says that I have not placed an order but yet they took the money out of my bank. I want what I've ordered or my money refunded now, if you can take my money when I place an order then send me what I ordered or put the money back in my bank now !!!
Updated by helen.land@yahoo.com, Dec 13, 2017
someone ordered stuff from wish, I don't even have an account and I tried to talk to tech online how to get my money back but I'm not paying for that or stuff that I didn't order. Wish came up on my facebook page and I tried to see what was in the cart and order status and it shows empty, I called my bank and $109.17 was taken out of my account. I want the money refunded and the order cancelled now.
Updated by helen.land@yahoo.com, Dec 13, 2017
someone filed a complaint before I got all my information changed about ordering items and paying for them but not being able to track them or not finding the order. I did not write this complaint because I never ordered from you.I still have not even opened an account with you and I won't order clothes or boots online when I have to try all my stuff on before buying .
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  14th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
this is a fradulent stealing business, will not help you and only wants your money, take the money and if item is defective, they do nothing, and if you send pics, they say the pics are not good enough...do not order from them, they are cheaters..
N  14th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
and then, after you put your comment here, it tells you to check text spelling errors before submitting a comment...and the spelling is correct...they do not want to help you ever
N  16th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered an engagement ring a few weeks ago and I would like to get another one for Christmas can you guys help me out ...please MY NAME IS HENRY VIENS 4 WAMSUTTA WAY EASTFREETOWN MA. 02717 PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH SOLUTIONS ...THANK YOU ...MY EMAIL IS HENRY.VIENS@AOL.COM THANK YOU

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree