Wish / daily claims / glitched giveaway

1-5 United States Review updated:

So every night from 9-9:15 I have been logging in to claim the give aways and just about every night I have claiming things and they have been appearing in my cart, but today, however, I claimed a gift, and it said I have claimed it but did not show up in my cart. When I went to check in my cart for it, it stated that5 "empty cart". Is this a glitch or malfunction in the system? I have even rebooted my phone to see if it could fix an error, not my phone.
Seems like this is an error in the system.

please let me know if it is a possible glitch.

Al
Mar 18, 2018

Comments

• Ab
      21st of Jul, 2018

It is a glitch, I have won over 22 times and said it was added to cart. But cart was empty. And said there out of stock. These chinese people suck at customer service and just copy and paste responses that have nothing to do with your question. Joom app however has excellent customer service and understand English. Wish however you will get nowhere as I have battled trying to speak with sombody who can understand me and give me to a supervisor. They absolutely suck. They should not put a damn item in the giveaway if its unavailable and causes us void of getting any other giveaway. They lie and I will turn hundreds of people away from there sales. Joom has same items as wish but free shipping on everything. Damn wish you guys suck. As you can clearly see there is nothing in my cart with a symbol of showing anything in cart.

• Sh
      29th of Jul, 2018

Today was my first time really attempting to get an item on the daily giveaway and it happened to me as well. I successfully claimed an item and said it has been added to my cart. The problem is that my cart is empty. Hopefully, this won't happen again but it sure was disappointing because I know how slow Wish's customer service is and it is impossible for them to respond within an hour. Oh well, it's Wish after all.

15th of Aug, 2018

Happened to me too! Three times so far. I have won several items too though. But yesterday, all of a sudden, my giveaway icon is gone! That is what brought me to this post. Did they remove the giveaway contest or is it just mine that is gone?