Winners International / Scam

Nr. James Carter calling me telling me that I won $17.5M and to do all the same things they are telling everyone else, wire $25, 500 to them. Interesting how they say that you have won the money from a company called Mega Million they say it's a Donald Trump company. What is hysterical is that they show winners holding Mega Million Lottery winnings! They need to be caught. The number they are calling from is a Jacksonville number although I am sure they are using a computer to scramble where the call comes from. [protected]

Fa
Dec 3, 2015

Comments

27th of Apr, 2016

On 26 Apr 16 I received a call from Michael Anderson (foreign accent) stating that I had won five million dollars from Mega Million. I had to go to either Bank of America or Chase Bank and purchase a "declaration stamp" for $650 maid out to Danielle Panebianco (Queens, NY). On 27 Apr he called and said I was to go to a Wal-Mart and purchase Government Stamp ($650). I later got a call from Michael Benjamin (Badge #USA 704), phone numbers (423) 289-4278 and (876) 846-0878 (cell) who said he was from Winners International. Benjamin was meeting with David Inwood (accountant) of Washington, MI who was handling the transactions. Now Benjamin said that I was to receive $750, 000 plus $25, 000 in addition to seven million. All the winnings were to be delivered to my home the next morning between 8 and 9 a.m. But I had to pay the $650 before they could proceed. When I told the firs caller that I was going to the police he got agitated, asking if I did not trust him. Oh, I was also told that I had won a 2016 white Mercedez Benz. I did not send any money.