Windstream / scam and cheating!
I recently called and asked for a quote for a highly advertised Windstream Communications Bundle Package. We could not believe the price and my husband and I jumped thinking we have just made a steal of a deal. Once installation began though, things didn't look so rosy. We didn't have the channels in the dish network part of the package that we were promised. When I called to bring this to their attention I was shocked that they then told me these agreed upon channels would now be more. I also was told that most everything promised to me had been misquoted. If you are thinking of getting a bundle package please take the time to read my article.
Windstream Bundle Packages: Buyer Beware About the Quote You Receive and Hidden Fees : Written by Layla Lair
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - new service
- Windstream Communications - no phone service
- Windstream Communications - Telephone Service/Customer Service
- Windstream Communications - windstream can driver - company van
- Windstream - internet