Window World of DC / customer service

1 Chantilly, VA, United States Review updated:

I have had the WORST experience ever with window world of dc. First of all they say the sell a 189 window installed, thats a lie. yea sure they will install it for 189 but you gotta get this and that (you have to get the ext. trim and low/e argon gas and any other options more $$$) AND the 189 is their LOW END window...so youre gonna be spending 300-400 per window. Ok so that isn't the bad news...oh and the sales ppl will show you reviews and comments from previous customers raving about the company but I think thats total bs probably just made it up themselves. the sales ppl tell you "oh you'll get a call in a few days 3-5 at the most and someone will come to measure your windows"...another LIE. nobody calls you. NO ONE. you have to call and practically beg and complain for someone to come out. and when these ppl who work over there answer the phone they have this attitude like why are you calling me? wuts your problem? customer service really really really sucks. the ppl who work there must be miserable its like your calling the morgue. you gotta be courteous, have a smile in your voice but more like there angry that you called. oh and when this measurer does call you he doesn't speak English. yea so you have a really hard time trying to communicate and the caller gets upset with you and yells at you. umm hello I'm the customer I should be upset not you. and the installers don't speak English so you gotta call the office and go through hell just to communicate. I mean they speak very limited basic English. and I got no problem if you can't speak English but if I'm paying you guys thousands of dollars I shouldn't have to go through that to ask questions during install. cheap windows cheap labor a friend told me. so they say 4-6 weeks from time you sign a contract to the time you get installed another lie. took 3 months. it was a nightmare mismeasures, order wasn't placed correctly, oh the truck from the factory didn't bring the windows blah blah blah excuses excuses. and they rave about their lifetime all inclusive warranty. yea if you call and complain 10 times and put up with their horrible customer service. if you ever call them they'll say I need to take a message we'll call you back...yea next year. I had to drive to their office just for them to listen to me when I had a warranty issue and when I just wanted to know what da hell is taking so long for you guys to call a customer back. look if I wasn't so upset with their product, service, and just the way they treat ppl I wouldn't be wasting my time putting this up. I just don't want anyone else to go through this nightmare because they say there great but there not.

Ha

Comments

• Mw
      1st of Apr, 2009

This was posted by a previous disgruntled employee who was terminated from our company

• Ha
      3rd of Apr, 2009

oh wow mwhite u hit it right on the head! im a disgruntled employee.
    and probably everyone else here complaining about window world is a disrguntled employee.

• Mw
      3rd of Apr, 2009

The attorney for Window World of DC is in the process of pursuing this former employee to the fullest extent of the law because of acts committed while in the employ of our company. Further, he will challenge the site to remove these lies and inuendos.
    We take customer service very seriously. We have grown our business in the DC metro area to be one of the most successful window replacement firms in this area. We install over 20, 000 units per year with approximately 40-50% of that coming from referrals. Obviously that would not happen if we were not satisfying our customers.

• Pa
      21st of Apr, 2015

go sue ww for there crappy services and products