Wimpy / swapping beef burger with veggie burger
I went to wimpy today and was interested in the lunch special with burger, chips and milkshake. When I asked to swop the beef burger for a veggie burger I was told absolutely not.
I was then going to order a regular burger and change the beef burger for a veggie burger only to find out that I get charged extra for a veggie burger.
This is dreadful discrimination. Why must I pay more or lose out on specials just because I do not eat meat. If I go to Spur I can order any burger and get a veg pattie without paying extra.
This is not the first time I have experienced this.
Wimpy really needs to be more versatile.
More Wimpy Complaints & Reviews
- Wimpy - bad service 
- Wimpy - manager and staff have a don't care attitude 
- Wimpy - bad attitude and slow service 
- Wimpy - do not bother ordering a take away here
- Wimpy - bad service - waited 45-50 min for our food
- Wimpy - very bad service
- Wimpy - wimpy burgers x 4
- Wimpy Soneike In Kuilsriver In Western Cape - staff and manager
- Wimpy International - terrible services experienced
- Wimpy - manager of wimpy bugersfort limpopo