Wilshire Consumer Credit / auto loan

United States Review updated:
4.3
This company calls me everyday because I was late on one payment back in May of 2008 and yells at everyone in my family and my friends and they yang up on them. I would never use this company again or tell anyone I know to ever use this company. This year has been a very bad year for me, I have lost my home that I had for 10 years because my morgage went up so much I couldn't make the payment, I got laid off from my job but every month I do my best to make this payment it might be late but I make it. I DON'T believe I should be treated the way this company treats me, At least I make the payment. I never thought when I got the loan that all this would happen but it did and Im doing my best.Please treat me with a little respect.

Comments

Mr
  15th of Dec, 2009
this person is right money.This is the worst company to do business with.I would tell you to stay broke instead of making enemy with the crooks.the dirt bags at this company will hassle your family, friends and you.### W C C
Fg
  23rd of Feb, 2010

Wilshire Consumer Credit - Poorly designed website
Wileshire Consumer Credit
Los Angeles
California

Their website login is badly designed. Like most people, I forgot my password to the account (which is already set up and their system properly recognizes it). One of my skills in my career is that I test software applications, including web-based applications, and this site would fail miserably.

So I go through the process on their site to reset my password, which I do successfully, and it acknowledges such, yet when I click the link to go back to log in, the system does not recognize my new password. They use two entry edit boxes to insure you correctly enter your new password. However, even after exiting the application, clearing browser cache and cookies and such, and then going back in, their system will not recognize the new password.

This is a very bad design, as one would think that they want their account holders to be able to login to make payments and/or get new loans and do business. There are far too many monkeys out there writing software and developing applications. This is the most basic process of any web-based application - the login process, and they cannot even get it right.

So if you cannot log in to pay your monthly bill, should you be at fault and thus hit with a late fee? You cannot call them and get through either. I did and got 25+ minutes of a looping message that would say how important my call is and that it may be recorded for quality and training purposes, over and over again! So where's the quality here in the service? Again, a miserable setup.
Wh
  2nd of Mar, 2011
Called this company to make a payment. A drunk guy answers the phone with a loud Mexican music in the background. First thing he said is whats your account number. No greeting, no hello, no introduction, all he said with a drunk slur "whats your account number". This is the most unprofessional company I've dealt with. It seems they just went to the street and picked up some homeless, rude drunks to answer their phones. But what would you expect from a loan shark. Thanks Express Cash Network for destroying peoples life when they are at the lowest point of their lives. Stay a way from this company.
Cu
  6th of Jul, 2012
I called this company to to find out why each month the payoff balance is getting higher. I was told that there is a daily interest rate. I explain to the rep that there no daily interest rate on my contract. I asked what is the daily interest rate, but was told they can not provide me with this information. I told them that I need to pay off the loan. I was told that the loan is about 500 more then what I received and it has only been 2 months. I asked if they were still charging interest, they indicated not. I decided the best solution in this matter is to take my concern before a judge.

Wilshire Consumer Credit Logo Wilshire Consumer Credit