Why Not Lease Itleasing program - sears why not lease it

I have read the complaints on this site and wish I had seen them before I made the HUGE mistake of leasing from Sears with Why Not Lease It. Our purchase was in April 2018 - One part of our purchase was returned using Sears website as advised by Sears. It is now July and we are still waiting for the credit of the returned item. I have been following up regularly and that in itself is a HUGE task. Call the number listed on Sears site talk to rep and they say you have to contact our home delivery team - contact home delivery team and they say you have to contact Why Not Lease It - Have had numerous promises from both Sears home delivery team and promises from Why Not Lease It for 3 months now and still no credit on the lease amount of returned item $64.99. Every time someone says to me - Rest assured I am having this taken care of and I will follow it through to the end. Then NOTHING. I have actually filed a complaint with my states Attorney Generals office. Now on top of everything else they are taking unauthorized payments and when the card on file does not authorize the amount they are trying to take, I get a $20 fee from them. So not only are they taking a payment that isn't supposed to be taken but then another $20 fee on their system and it happens like every two days.
Payment tried on 7-6-18 should not have been until 7-13-18 based on their payment schedule on their web site on my account. Now another $20 fee. See attached pics. So now not only am I fighting about unauthorized payments and getting charged an extra 20 each time but I still haven't received credit for returned merchandise.

Why Not Lease It
Why Not Lease It

Wh
Jul 08, 2018

Comments

• Mz
      Jul 16, 2018

I'm having the same issue. This is a nightmare. I've been waiting for 2 months and they're still taking payments.

• Wh
      Jul 16, 2018

@MZRita I'm very sorry to have to say this but don't hold your breath on getting it resolved. I have everything documented. All the chats, all the emails, phone conversations and still nothing. My last call to them I had to explain to their CSR which recorded phone call they should listen to. Date and time. They just don't or won't get it. Oh yeah- they did offer to credit my account the $64.99 IF I would pay off the account at over $1000.00.

• Wh
      Jul 26, 2018

@MZRita Have you had any luck yet? I actually received a note from them FINALLY that they are postponing any payments until they get a resolution on our complaint. I suggest you to file complaint with your Attorney General and keep all documentation. Send the notes via their message window on their site under message then outbox the send note. Screen print all contact tries and keep following up there. They don't usually answer but screen print and keep as proof. You called