White's Auto Repair - Glenn Dale, MD / Parts and services ripoff

OMG they are the worst! A family member that had good experiences referred White's Auto. So, when I took her to pick up her vehicle, I spoke with Sean about the work my Honda needed (my clock stopped keeping time and the radio kept losing the programmed stations once the car was shut-off) and my Porsche needing the passenger side mirror adjusted. Sean said the shop could fix both; when I came to pick up my Honda to just leave the Porsche, so I felt confident that the shop would do a good job and took my Honda to be serviced. When Sean called a few days later to tell me they uncovered more problems, I gave the okay to make the repairs. Three weeks later my Honda was ready. I picked it up and left my Porsche only to discover that neither my clock nor radio were fixed, the "new" steering rack they installed was not working, there was no power steering fluid and my A/C was now not working. On top of that, when I got my Porsche back, all of my settings and the key remote were messed up and passenger side mirror was not fixed. I called Sean and was told the work was under warranty to bring the vehicles back. Never ever again would I ever go back or refer anyone to White's Auto Repair!

Bj