wetseal / BEWARE OF NEW RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY

Greenacres, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-598-3846
I was a big fan of WetSeal, and would spend up to &175.00 a month in merchandise from them until I made my last purchase online. I have never had any problems with them before, either with their policies or merchandise. I ordered a pair of skinny pants and a few tops, but when I received the pants the size was too small and the tops were unflattering. So I tried to exchange the items at a local store. Once I got there and tried on some other items I was going to exchange them, for I was told by one of their employees that they wouldn't do exchanges or refunds on items older than 21 days. I was completely shocked and wasn't sure what she was talking about since I had my receipt, the items still had the tags on them, and I shop there often. I am now stuck with $60.00 worth of stuff that's of no use to me, and I will say that I will never order or buy from this company again! Obviously they changed their return policy because the economy is bad and they probably aren't doing too well with their revenues.

Comments

Ch
  5th of Nov, 2008
You should have read their return policy first before you buy I think, to avoid surprises and disappointments. If I am the owner, I would accept your return because you are a well worth customer, too bad that they are loosing your purchases.

The Wet Seal Logo The Wet Seal