Westgate Resorts - WestgateResorts.com / Never again!
West gate Resort in Orlando is based on timeshare sales. We went there on an offer and was told we would have to sit through a "presentation." The presentation started at 0730 am and the high pressure sales continued through to noon. Four and a half hours of the salesman pushing the sell. He started by telling us ... no pressure, just a presentation. He would not come up for air, and after we told him no thank you, he brought another person to make us another offer, then a third person after we again declined. When it was all over we were told we were not welcome to return to West gate. WHAT??? Who wants to return? The accommodations were not anything spectacular. We told him we just invested in property and could not afford anything else. What a waste of time. The whole resort was full of people coming on the presentation. There was a large hall size room with well over 100 sales reps pushing the place down peoples throat. I have been to timeshare presentations in the past and they last an average of an hour and half. I have even purchased. This was one a friend had purchased and I went along with. Never again!!!
More Westgate Resorts - WestgateResorts.com Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- [Resolved] Westgate Resorts - cancelation contract #43031587736-010 naroika m croes/ adelberto croes/parcel#032527-5463-0001 of contract
- Westgate Resorts - I am complaining about the "90" min tours. offered by westgate.
- [Resolved] Westgate Resorts - not clean very unprofessional not worth the $
- Westgate Resorts - westgate membership 
- Westgate Resorts - scam/lies