westgate resorts Gatlinburg / Wanted out of the contract
My Wife and I wanted to buy timeshare but we were told by Westgate Resorts that we had the green season meaning that it could be used this year and that our maintenance and taxes weren't due until next year our off season, now wanting to opt. out doing the grace period they said no and we feel that we were lied too and misled about contract.
More westgate resorts Gatlinburg Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- Westgate Resorts - booking/reservations
- [Resolved] Westgate Resorts - cancelation contract #43031587736-010 naroika m croes/ adelberto croes/parcel#032527-5463-0001 of contract
- Westgate Resorts - I am complaining about the "90" min tours. offered by westgate.
- [Resolved] Westgate Resorts - not clean very unprofessional not worth the $
- Westgate Resorts - westgate membership